Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I am usually not a big fan of Halloween, and I blame that on my mother. She hates Halloween. However, I was really excited to take Eli trick-or-treating last night.. I found the cutest costume at a consignment sale about a month ago (it was only $4 too! What a STEAL!) Our plans were to go to my in laws and trick-or-treat in their neighborhood. Unfortunately, it was drizzling when we left and pouring shortly after we arrived..so we stayed in doors instead.  There's always next year! :-)


Seriously- could that costume be any cuter? I die.

My MIL also gave Eli a scarecrow costume.. the picture on the right cracks me up


I think he should wear this costume every day.  It saddens me that it'll be too small for him next year! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved