Saturday, January 4, 2014

Luke is 1!

Happy Birthday to my baby boy!
Over the past year, whew.. you have made mommy tired! ;) 

You have started to love the game of chase but most of all loooooveee to read books- any kind and all day.  You are really good in the car as long as we have Mickey Mouse playing.  You sleep from 8PM-7AM and take one nap a day, for 2 hours. 

Your other favorite thing is eating.. You don't miss a meal and you like to eat at very specific times or you get angry.. you have quite the little temper my son.  I think your favorite thing is avocados but that really changes daily and I haven't yet found something that you didn't like.

You aren't super cuddly, but every once & a while you will lay your head on me.. and I soak up every second.  Typically I can always count on you to lay your head on me right before bedtime.

When you dance you hold your hands together and swing your arms- it's super cute. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved