Friday, June 22, 2012

Emma's debut

As if one dog, a baby, and a pregnancy isn't enough... 
SAY HELLO TO OUR NEWEST ADDITION, EMMA...

How cute is she?!?  She is a catahoula and is so sweet. She had 8 other brothers & sisters and her Father's owners was a bride/groom of mine last year... He was at the wedding and was the most behaved dog I've ever met!  From what we have read on them, they are protective and assertive, but super sweet and amazing with families and children.  Currently we are being super cautious of her around Eli but the interaction they have had has gone on with no issues.  I think she will be  a great fit to our family!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved