Saturday, June 16, 2012

Zoo Day!

Oh how I LOVE the zoo!  The Metro Richmond Zoo is really great -- The animals are close and it's never too crowded to do the things you want to do.  My favorite part is feeding the giraffes, and Eli loves that AND going with David into the bird section -- I am not such a fan of the birds (okay, I'm scared of them, so what!)  but Eli & David hop right in -- I love that Eli has no fear - He's very curious in nature and his sensory exploration meter is always on.  Most of the time things end up in the mouth, but what better way to get a good feel for it?!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved