Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Littlest Love


We are so so SO excited to announce that the newest member of our family will be arriving in January 2013 (or maybe December!)  Eli has the sweetest heart and we constantly say what a great baby he is, so I know he is going to transition into an amazing brother.  I know some days will be hard, as they will only be 16-17 months apart, but I am so excited for the days ahead.  They will be best friends- going through life events around the same time.. I can NOT wait!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved