Monday, October 15, 2012

26 Weeks!

Soon we will be the "typical" American family of four family! Will be one day be a party of 5?  It's way too soon to tell. Some ask if we will try for another child in hopes we get a girl.. I'm not sure why they ask that.. I am thrilled to have another boy!  Secretly, it's what I wanted..but I didn't want to vocalize that too much in case Luke was a girl!  The ultrasound left no questions..we are having another boy. 

How is it possible to be more than halfway done the pregnancy?  Luke is a super active baby and so far I haven't had any major issues with anything pregnancy related.  I am enjoying our time as a family of 3, but I know that Eli is going to be a great big brother and I cannot wait to see how our life is as a family of 4.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved