Saturday, October 20, 2012

2nd Annual Pumpkin Patch Trip

Last year, Eli was 2 months old and couldn't enjoy the pumpkin patch for all that it was worth, but this year he had a blast!  He is so active and is pretty strong for such a little guy, so he wanted to try and pick up all of the pumpkins-- some big ones that he was able to pick up surprised me!  Fall is my favorite time of year, and I love that we have a cute pumpkin patch so close to the house- I wanted to make multiple trips but with such a busy October we will only get to go once..next year I will not be so busy!

His FAVORITE thing to do was ride the tractor-- it looped all around the field- you could pay to ride another wagon ride but this one was free.. and he enjoyed it immensely, so I was glad we didn't pay for the other one!  I love that he's pointing at all of the pumpkins... those little fingers.. melts my heart! 







Grow boy grow! It will be fun to take him here year after year to see how much has changed.



I love this picture! He had both in his hand, but as you can see one dropped! Snapped the pic and realized the pumpkin hadn't hit the ground yet.,



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved