Friday, August 17, 2012

Life as of late

Started a small group of just a handful of babies + mommies to get together once a week! So excited for these littles to grow together.  This is jus a few of the cuties! 

Bathing has become a little harder because all he wants to do is STAND!

Facetime with Daddy at work..Eli's favorite!  He will grab his phone and say, "dada, dada?"


First time with playdoh! He loved it! My OCD self could only let him play with one color at a time..

Naked water play outside!
..and then he pooped..

 THIS is what happens when I don't blowdry or straighten my hair! Kinda diggin it.

His favorite thing to do in the house..the stairs! Never gets tired of going up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved