Friday, August 10, 2012

Standing..!!

Eli seemed to reach every milestone well before he was supposed to - until it came to standing on his own & walking!  He has been doing both with support for a while (and let me tell you how FAST he could walk with his toy!) but whenever he caught himself standing by himself, he'd quickly grab on to something or sit down.  We knew it would only be a matter of time but we were super eager for him to reach this milestone..and we're super proud to announce that he's currently working on mastering both! Give it a few weeks and he will be walking all over..and then running.. and then remind me that I was so eager for him to do this!



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved