Friday, September 21, 2012

22 Weeks


I have to post this tonight because tomorrow I will be 23 weeks!  And I really wanted a 22 week picture because I like even numbers;)
I had announced on the fan page today the name we have chosen for this sweet little boy..
Luke David Garrison.
I am beyond excited for him to arrive but I will admit that part of me is sad to think that Eli may not understand why his #1 cannot give the undivided attention like I’ve done for the past 13 months.  Eli has changed my life and I couldn’t imagine anyone else getting to see him every day like I do, but I know that I will also feel the same way towards Luke.  Thankfully Eli will only be 16-17 months old so I do not expect the adjustment to be difficult for him-  and he will get lots of time with his grandparents that he adores so it will likely be harder on him than me!
Can we talk about how I’ve never gone to sleep without him near and I will be in the hospital for two nights without him?  On top of the hormones.. oh boy– you all better warn David now that I will probably be a basket case!

With the above quote, my friend Sara (Hi!!) made a similar statement in regards to her daughter and future children, and I told her one day I was going to use it!  I couldn’t have put the words together myself.  I am so so excited to meet Luke and know that he will be the perfect addition to our growing family, but I have enjoyed every single second of Eli’s life and being his mommy is the greatest joy.
..and I have to brag– I hold Eli like this a lot and I say, “lay your head down” and he will sit like that for a while with his head on my shoulder! It made for the sweetest picture:-) Thank you, auto-timer!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved