Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Life as of late

22 weeks.. feeling very large!

Thankfully the weather has been cooling off and we have had some fun trips to the park!

I am WAY impressed with his ability and desire to drink out of a real glass - he doesn't spill, even when he doesn't use a straw! 

As the previous pictures have shown -- Eli got a bump on his head!  He has been walking nonstop and the other day tripped over his feet and fell right on the baby gate, which is protecting him from falling into the fireplace.  I had no idea such a small wound could bleed so much!  We ended up going to the doctor just to be sure glue/stitches weren't needed.  I knew he was going to be okay when he stopped crying well before I stopped shaking!  My poor buddy :( That was our first bleeding accident..and I hope we don't have another for a long time!

Eli is CONSTANTLY doing things that make me laugh..like when he made this graham cracker sandwich..it's how he ate it too! I couldn't love him any more.

...sigh... I just love our family :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved