Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 weeks!

30 Weeks!
10 (or less! to go)
So far everything is going great- and no big issues have arose.
..That is, until this afternoon!
Exactly 1 week after I went into preterm labor with Eli, contractions came 3-4 minutes apart.
I took a nap thinking they would slow, and when I got up they spaced out a tiny bit (a 6 minute, 8 minute 13 minute -- just very irregular but still too many in a short time)

We got to the hospital around 9/10ish this evening and the contractions were once again 3-4 minutes apart.  They did a fetal test to see the likelihood of delivering in the next two weeks, and thankfully it was negative.  I still had to get medicine, but it wasn't as strong as if the test had been positive.  We also haven't had to to steroid shots yet.

This is the first night I have been away from Eli - and it's HARD.  I know he's being taken care of, and he doesn't depend on me like he used to, but it still pulls at my heartstrings to be away from him.  I certainly do not want to make this a habit! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved