Wednesday, May 23, 2012

9 months!

This is a little old since he'll be 10 months next week.. but I wanted to create a gift (accordion albums) for  Eli's grandmothers for Mother's day and had to keep the pictures under wraps until they arrived and were delivered-- and then I forgot to post the pictures/stats!

At 9 months Eli weighs 23 pounds and is 30" long.
It seems new teeth pop up every day and right now he's working on #s 7 & 8. 
He is down to one nap a day (typically) but it's usually 2 hours so i'll take it!
Some days he'll have two 1 hour naps
He is eating pretty much everything we do - I don't think he has a favorite .. he just likes to eat!
We still use a paci, but only for sleeping.  Hoping to stop that by 12 months.
He says mama, daddy & nana (I think that's supposed to be Sadie, our dog)
He crawls like a champ, stands (not alone yet but on furniture & with toys), and can walk with your hands or with toys. 
Loves climbing up the stairs
Bath time is his favorite activity-- he gets so excited! 






Eli, 
We cannot remember what we did without you.  Your personality is so fun- everyone says you are the happiest baby and I agree.  You hardly ever cry.  You are very expressive- scrunching your nose and breathing funny is my favorite thing you do.  You also tighten your fists and make a funny noise.  Both of those things can happen if you're happy or a little upset at something we do.  (like wipe your face, you do not like that! but we've learned if we give you a wipe you don't hate it so much) You are curious about people and love watching them.  You have conversations with us and I know you know what you're saying, and I cannot wait until we do too.  You are my little sidekick and I love spending our days together.  You are the best son a mother could ask for! I love you sweet boy.
Love,
Mommy

1 comments:



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved