Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Park day

It is no secret that I am 100% addicted to instagram. (follow me! @meggarrison)  I post multiple pictures a day and most of the time they all are of this cutie.  We have so much fun together and the iPhone is the best way to document our day-to-day.  I like that these aren't perfect. Professionally these photos (coloring, contrast, DOF, everything!) would make my cringe... but personally.. I love documenting his life with the iPhone.  We've been to the part twice and this was our first time going just the two of us.  I think it will have to be a weekly (if not a few times a week!) thing for us.  The pool opens this weekend so we will also have to add that to our list! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved