Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sleeping Problem.

I pride myself on being able to fall asleep anywhere, anytime.  
That is -- until I had a baby.
It's not that Eli is keeping me up (well most nights)
He's been sleeping through the night since 4 months old
I have this mommy insomnia problem.
Will it go away?  I'm not sure why I can't sleep..I just know that I'm not.
If I wake up in the middle of the night I'll be up for about an hour. Just laying there.
Most of the time I talk to David (and you know he loves that!) or I'll tell him about the dream I just had.
Hopefully this is just a phase and I'll be back to sleeping normal again in no time.
Because under eye bags don't look pretty.



And because I don't look cute when I sleep..here's someone who does..

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved