Monday, May 21, 2012

The biting game

Over the past few weeks Eli has begun biting.  The kid is working on his 7 & 8th tooth..so he's got some chompers to work with in there!  It takes you completely by surprise and it HURTS!! So far he has only bitten me.  I've been waiting for the day that he got David.  I scream every time and David would give me the "really?" look -- I knew the day would come when David would get bitten and then I could be like, "see!! I told you it hurt!!" Can I just say I am happy that I was in the room when it happened.  I know that's terrible, and in my mind I may have jumped up and down and danced.  And I think Eli got David way better than he's gotten me...these teeth marks lasted for a good 10 minutes! 


p.s. how do you teach a 9 month old not to bite? 
Not the easiest thing in the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved