Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Are his hands cold?

Those who aren't familiar with protective baby mittens wonder why he is always wearing gloves.  No, his hands are not cold.  Yes I know it is 175 degrees outside.   No matter how short I keep Eli's fingernails he constantly scratches himself.  This is one of those inventions that I wish I had thought up so I can be sitting in the sand somewhere with something cold in my hand.  Instead, I am standing above my baby taking a million pictures of him while he sleeps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved