Friday, August 12, 2011

The first week.

These past few days have been a blur.  Full of family cuddles and moments soaking in our new life.   David keeps kissing me and telling me how proud of me he is- I want to live in these moments forever. 

Recovery is going okay.  Better than I expected with a 4th degree tear. 

Eli's umbilical cord has fallen off- at one week!  I realized I hadn't gotten any pictures of it..it's barely hanging on in this picture and fell off about 5 minutes after.   



I have been trying to get newborn pictures of Eli.. but I am so. tired. 
I plan to try and do a new set every day so I will not stress out and over work.
Being on full bed rest for 8 weeks and then laboring really has caught up to me! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved