Monday, August 8, 2011

The Long Journey { Belly Progression

December 15, 2010
I had been testing for a few days and each one came back negative. 
Cheap Dollar Tree tests!
So I asked David to pick up a better test on his way home from work.
Pregnant!

5 weeks
Or a "before" picture

15 weeks
Morning sickness is in FULL swing! 
Unfortunately it continued until I was in my 23rd week


20 weeks.. it's a boy!
I knew as soon as the U/S tech put the little thingie (I'm sure there's a better term!) on my belly.
There was NO mistaken we were having a boy!
Had a fun photoshoot with my best friend.


24 weeks
David did such a good job with my pictures throughout the weeks- this one is my favorite.


26 weeks


28 weeks
Contractions began after shooting a wedding that Saturday 2 hours away from home.
I contracted all the way home, thinking that I was just on my feet too long
(the Virginia summer was so brutal! Over 100 degrees too many days)
I went into labor and got put on full bedrest. 


30 weeks
Bedrest + the need for maternity pictures = 



32 weeks
I remember thinking "I can't get any bigger!!"
Then my stretchmarks got stretchmarks.. ;)


34 weeks!
Behind me is our bathroom
so I broke bedrest on my way there for a few minutes one day


36 weeks.
Painful.
Bedrest was over, but I was too tired to do too much of anything.
No more medicines that made me feel shaky and dazed.
I had 2 friends come by for a surprise visit and they couldn't believe how big I was.
I was not going to take any more pictures but my friend said, "one day you will be glad you did"
She was right.
If for no other reason than to gasp at how BIG I was I am happy to have it.


I delivered at 37 weeks & 4 days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved