Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I make the earth move

It's my birthday.

And I thought Jesus was coming back.

You see, I was pumping upstairs when all of a sudden there was this loud noise and everything began to shake.

Cue crazy lady just-had-a-baby hormones.

I ripped off the pump (I do not recommend that)

and ran running through the house screaming for David & Eli.

They were outside.

All I remember was thinking that we should all be together if the world is ending, so I didn't even think about the fact that I was wearing my HANDS FREE BRA and nothing else. 

My neighbor who was home, also ran outside. 

Yep, so me.. my husband & son.. the swollen ta-ta's and my neighbor.  Awesome. 

I darted back inside while David went and apologized talked to her about the earthquake.

How can any birthday possibly top that?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved