Thursday, September 1, 2011

August Phone Dump

Your very first picture.
Hi baby!!
Trust me there will be many many more.
Sweet little chubby cheeks..Mommy's lips & Daddy's nose..perfect combination.


Heading home from the hospital in a hat your Aunt sent for you.  


It really seems that you sleep all the time, but you & I both know that isn't true.


No swaddling for this baby..he prefers his hands above his eyes to tucked around his chest.


You are mine! I keep saying that to myself..It's so hard to believe that after all of that waiting, you are here..safe and sound. 


You + Me + Bed = perfection.


You started losing your hair, and look like quite the old man.. funny what a week & half will do..in the above picture you had a head full of hair! 


I cannot believe you are almost a month old. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved