Thursday, September 22, 2011

Not for the faint of heart

So there I was playing with Eli when my life forever changed.
The ungodly smells and sights that came out of him this afternoon is something I will never forget.
Poopsplosion
Poopageddon
Poo....
you get the point.

Up his back all around his waist..gag me.

I had no idea so much could come out of someone so tiny.

I didn't think David would believe me on how bad it was so I took a picture for him. Which I am sure he appreciated.

If this was a test I might have failed.

I gagged... a lot.
I almost picked up the phone to call someone to come in for help.

THAT's how bad it was.

Mommy mode took over and I did my best, realizing that in doing so it was still on him and now all over me too. 

So we had to shower.

Afterwards he was so content he took a nice long nap.





0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved