Saturday, September 10, 2011

BFing

I think this is the only picture I have of Eli breastfeeding.

I was going to write out my whole story about how we decided to stop breastfeeding.  With tears in my eyes I actually did write it out, but then.. I deleted it.

It was/is a struggle for me that after a month we switched to formula.

But my child no longer cries because he's hungry.

I can wear a shirt again because my nipples have stopped bleeding.

I don't have to take antibiotics for mastitis. 

With both guilt and relief- we are done breastfeeding.

I am not sure why everyone makes such a big deal over breastmilk or formula.  

Just feed your children. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved