Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dear Eli { Month 1

My sweet baby Eli,

You made me a mother.  For that I am forever grateful.  You have only been with us for a month, and already we cannot imagine what life would be like without you.  I wouldn't trade the sleepless nights for anything in the world. You love snuggling and we happily oblige...all day long.   Although we have nothing to compare it to, you really are the best baby.  (Not to mention the cutest too!)  Rarely do we hear you cry.  You don't sleep too well but even if you did I would be up checking on you.  You sleep on my side of the bed in a rocker that's slightly inclined and you seem to love that.  You eat almost every hour but sometimes you'll give me 2-3 hours in the middle of the night.  You've learned to love bath time, but at first you were not a fan. (I think you were cold because we had to use a rag) You make the cutest noises..a grunty one when you need to be changed, snorting when you're hungry, and you squeal like a pig when you cry. 

The past month has been exhausting but I am happier I have ever been.  For now, you complete our little family and we are so very thankful to have you. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved