Monday, September 19, 2011

Run

For my shower, my sister bought us the carseat/jogger combo that I registered for-- and today we got to test that baby out!

Post baby workouts are a lot harder than one might think.  For one, you might have to try hard not to pee on yourself as you're moving up and down. 

I gained 50+ pounds during pregnancy..getting every inch back to where it was is going to take a lot of time. 

Also, I need to stop eating like I am still pregnant. 

I am glad to be running again- after 8 weeks of full bedrest and then birth, it's good to get out of the house for some fresh air! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved