Monday, November 19, 2012

31 Weeks { Maternity Portraits

What do I love most about being a photographer?
Having talented photographer friends to swap sessions with. 
:-)
Just kidding.

I am so fortunate to know so many lovely ladies that are up for photo swaps, even if their end of the deal will not be able to come for a few months.  Tisha & I met a few years ago, and to be honest I was super intimated by her when we met-- but I have learned that she is one of the most genuine and lovely ladies around.  Her son is the same age as Eli, so while we were busy with photos they were swapping pacis & drinks. Thankfully neither have learned the, "that's mine" so there were no tears when one would take something of the others..just peaceful swapping of spit (yuck!) 

Here are a few of my favorites: 






0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved