Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Take my hand

The beginning of Eli turning 15 months was a little difficult for us.  He has a good starting vocabulary but doesn't have enough to pull together all of what he is wanting or needing at the time (unless of course it's milk "mil," food "yum yum," suckie "ukie," or water "ba - ba") Constantly he would have tantrums because we couldn't quite discover exactly what he wanted if it wasn't something he could easily point to.  I've been making a point when I want him to come somewhere with me, I hold out my hand and say, "we are going ________" (outside, upstairs, night-night, to take a bath, etc.)  He is quite the smart cookie and will now take our hand and walk to where he wants to go with us.  I am really thankful for this, we can go a whole day with no frustration due to lack of communication -- on either side!  Though it started out a little rough, 15 months has become my favorite! Even if I do say that every month ;) He is such a funny boy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved