Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like..

CHRISTMAS!!
My favorite holiday. 
It's such a magical time of year- the cooler temperatures, warm drinks, the lights, baked goods - all wrapped up in a magical season.

Tonight Eli and I put up a little tree in his room- filled with all things boy- sports balls, cars, dinosaurs, & puppies.  He wasn't too thrilled that he had to leave the ornaments on the tree- so when we put up the big tree..that should be interesting. 

Next year Luke will have a tree in his room too :) His nursery is coming along great, I will be sharing that soon! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved