Friday, November 30, 2012

Luke's Nursery!

Here is Luke's nursery!
I am so in love.
It's charming & cozy.

Many times already I have gone into the room after Eli has gone to bed and sit in the glider dreaming of our our life is going to change from being a family of 3 to a party of 4.  I am so excited for that change! 

It IS the smallest bedroom of four in the house, so I wanted to keep things simple and only include the necessities.  There is a BIG playroom steps away that he can enjoy all sorts of toys, and when the time comes we will be getting rid of the glider and can incorporate other items into that space. 

I do find it funny that I decorated the nursery in airplanes (even if they are vintage!) because I am scared to death of riding in them!  I don't know if I would do it for a million dollars.  Maybe if I was sedated. ;)

I do still need to get curtains- white out ones are the best! Though we can wait on that because Luke will not be in his room for months once he arrives- he sleeps in a bassinet next to me. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved