Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Messy Eater

Eli has been more and more "spirited" when it comes to eating his meals and recently every meal with him is a struggle.  We finally learned that he wanted to eat with a fork/spoon, and was content with that for a few days, and then meals got difficult again for us to realize that he also wanted a plate.  At 15 months he has a good vocabulary but "can I have a plate/spoon/fork" is just not anywhere close to happening right now.  When he is finished his meal and wants to get down, he tends to throw himself to the side and cry, so we have to remind him to talk and he will sign "all done" (which is the cutest thing by the way) 

We obviously still need more work with spoons.. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved