Tuesday, July 17, 2012

11 Months!

Eli you are 11 months old!!

I am guessing you weigh around 24 pounds.
You take one nap a day and go to bed around 8:30 and wake around 8.
You have 8 teeth!
You can crawl sooooo fast.  
You do great walking with assistance and we are looking forward to when you reach that milestone!
You are such a good eater.  Seriously, you will eat anything!
You have started throwing fits, one we call the "Jesus" because you throw your arms out and your head  back with your feel together -- it's looks very similar to Jesus dying on the cross.
Thankfully, the "fits" do not last long at all.
You started doing what we call the "London Bridge" and you'll put your butt up in the air and head down.. it's so cute!
We took our first semi long trip this month with you and you did great.
You LOVE dancing to music!
You aren't into TV but there is one episode of Barney that you like- but it basically sings the whole way through.
I cannot believe we are planning your first birthday.
I love you sooooo much!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved