Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Little moments { iPhone

We have been really enjoying the pool this summer!  Eli loves the water and his float has a canopy so we can go any time of day and not worry about sunburns!

Learning to drive! (We were at the pool, hence the no shirt)

Eli has started doing this funny move when he is done with food/bottle.. sticking the tongue out!  He also does it when Daddy kisses his face when he's scruffy. 


Emma is getting SO BIG!

Speaking of "SO BIG!" Here is Eli showing us how big he is :)

Saturday mornings are full of family cuddles

Who needs toys when you have a cardboard tunnel?  This was perfect until Emma thought it was the perfect spot to relieve herself because we couldn't see her.  Fun over!


I think we've hit the highlights of July so far this month!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved