Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Poor Fella :(

Yesterday Eli was very fussy.  For a non-fussy baby I feel like he was on the edge of a breakdown.  I texted the picture to David to show him, because it is very rare that Eli cries. 
He wasn't running a fever, and had gotten more than enough sleep the night before (even slept in an extra hour  & half!) ..was it tooth #9?  Nope... Welcome stomach bug #1 into the house. Yuck!!  This is actually the first time Eli has been sick- with exception of an ear infection at 5 months - but a "bug" sickness first.  I'm not worried about catching it because I never have.   David should run for the hills and leave us to defend ourselves here, but they've always passed over me. Poor guy took an unheard of 4 hour nap yesterday, and is currently on hour 3 of a nap today. 

We have spent yesterday and today doing a lot of this:
His sweet little head resting on my shoulder.  I am soaking up the extra cuddles, but I do wish it were under better circumstances.  And I wish we could have taken him out to enjoy some 4th of July festivities.  There's always next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved