Thursday, July 5, 2012

Playroom Dilema

For Eli's first birthday (which is exactly ONE month from now..eek!) we are going to do a playroom for him.  Which means that we have got to get moving! I don't have a theme, or paint colors, or anything except I know what items are going in. Ikea has a ton of good and reasonably priced items (kitchen, tool bench, table & chairs, etc.) so we are going to get those items for the room.

If I knew we were having another boy I would do more of a boy themed room...but I will not know until the end of August/early September.  I'd really like to have it all complete by his birthday, but I guess waiting a few extra weeks so we can appropriately decorate is the smart thing to do.

I have been stalking pinterest and if we have another boy.. I love this "city" theme! But... if we have a girl.. I am not sure what we'll do!


playroom playroom playroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved