Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Activities with family { iPhone

My brother & his family came in town a little before everyone else did and we packed that time with a trip to the zoo, park & set up the baby pool as it has been SO hot here recently!

I love our zoo- we have season passes and have been a few times- you can feed giraffes, farm animals, camels, and birds. Some parts are shaded so even when it's hot it isn't unbearable. Eli likes the giraffes and birds the most. Last time we were there we got him a stuffed giraffe named "draffe" that we take along when we go.

Group picture.. right before my nephew decided to see how grass tasted..then proceeded to puke in the pool.... party over! 

At the park, we put Eli on this tractor and he held on to the bars and was going "mm mm mm" and each time he did he'd throw himself forward and rock it. So funny- we've never taught him that! 

My niece & I! I think she could be mine :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved