Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Beach Trip Part II

I love being able to capture moments with my phone and not having to carry the nice camera around all the time.. because lets face it-- sand + expensive camera.... eek!!

At the beach, I was 14 weeks and already sporting a cute bump!

Eli & I ate in bed a lot! 

Although we had the pack & play.. Eli was much more comfortable sleeping with us.  We learned that next year we need to get a 1 bedroom condo somewhere so that Eli can have a semi-regular sleep routine.  We did have a KING sized bed and there was more than enough room for all of us!

One of the days we were there we went to the aquarium... and sadly, we were disappointed!  It was sooo crowded as we should have expected from the summer...so the next time we visit will be off season!


Beach time! The weather was great while we were there and we went to the beach every single day.  Eli didn't care TOO much for the water but would crawl in the sand until he was tired and would rest his sweet little head :)  I think we're still finding sand on him...  

Overall, it was a fabulous first vacation and I cannot wait to take him next year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved