Thursday, July 12, 2012

12 Week Ultrasound

We all went to the DR for my 12 week ultrasound-- Eli did really great!  Put him in a room full of people to watch and he is in H.E.A.V.E.N -- he is seriously the nosiest child I've ever come across..but it's cute for now..one day I will have to tell him to stop staring ;)

We love love love our OB/GYN office - they are all so friendly and the care we receive is the best.   I love ultrasound days -- The 12 week ultrasound is the downs testing-- and although we wouldn't dream of doing anything besides loving this sweet baby, peace of mind or knowledge of a possible condition is wonderful! 

Hi baby!  We cannot wait to find out whether you are a boy or girl! -- Next time we see you we will know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Photo Mommy

My photo
I adore my husband and we have been married for almost 4 years. I have been a mommy for almost a year and a photographer for 3. I am working on making our house a home.



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved